Hey friends, Today in this blog we are going to give you the List of Most Repeated PPSC MCQs with answers For jobs in 2020, These are the MCQs that are mostly repeated in Punjab Public Service Commission tests.
These MCQs are collected from various test, past papers, and various sources. we have collected all the data and merged them into one file you will be able to download the PDF of Most Repeated PPSC MCQs and their answers so that you can get maximum benefit from these MCQs that is a most repeated in every PPSC test or exams for job.
These MCQs will not only help you for the prepration of PPSC test but these MCQs can also be important for the preparation of CSS, PMS, NTS, KPPSC, and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
NTS Electrical Engineering MCQs
List of MOST REPEATED PPSC MCQs
- Pakistan and China connect with? Khunjrab Pass
- Height of K-2 is- 8611 meters
- Asia covers land area of world is- 30%
- Sindh separated ? Govt of India Act 1935
- Pakistan and India boundary line was made by? Rad cliff
- Thickest layer of earth? Mantle
- Which is the smallest and fastest planet – Mercury
- The smallest bird is – Humming bird
- The largest insect is – Allasa
- Which is the fastest bird- Peregrine Falcon– speed 240 km
- Which metal has the highest electrical conductivity- Tungsten
- Which is land locked country? Nepal
- CNG? Compressed Natural Gas
- Quran Pak completed in? 23 years
- New name of Burma? Myanmar
- Lolyd Muhammaden authored by? Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Hormuz lies between? Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf
- Who abolished one unit? Yahya khan
- Largest animal in the world is – Blue whale
- Which country leads in the production of Zinc – Canada
Read More: 1000+ Important General Knowledge MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Ga is the symbol for which element? Gallium
- A nephron is the functional unit of which organ in the human body? Kidney
- In which country is the ancient city of Tarsus? Turkey
- The Khyber Pass links which two countries? Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- A men purchase book of 440 and sold in 400? Loss 40
- Daily wages of worker is 200 increased by 10%? 220
- Hexagon ? Six sided
- Income tax rate is 10% if tax deducted is 1500 what will be the income? 15000
- 1,2,4,7,11,16,22……… ? 29
- A boy purchase pen for Rs.80 and sold for 40? Loss Rs. 40
- More elastic? Steel
- Diamond is the form of? Carbon
- 1st constitution assembly dissolved by? Governor General Ghulam Muhammad
- Blood is cleaned by? Liver
- Baqrah surah means? Cow
- 4cm square area? 16cm2
- 3% of 2000? 60
- If 16 men complete work in 10 days how much days required completing work by 8 men ? 20 days.
- If 45% students fail and 550 pass total number of students? 1000
- Four side equal ? Square
Also Read: List of Most Repeated NTS MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Animals Who kill other for food is called ? Predator
- Jaddah seaport is on? Red sea
- All that glitters is not Gold.
- Between 200-300 A.H – 6 Hadith books were written.
- SAARC has 8 members.
- In which state is Harvard University? New Jersey.
- What is measured by an ammeter? Electric current.
- First Constitution of Pakistan was made in? 23 March 1956
- What is the name of a person, plant or animal which shuns the light? Lucifugous.
- What, in field of optics, is biconvex? A lens which is convex on both sides.
- What, in internet terminology, does SMTP stand for? Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
- The Gobi desert extends over which two countries? China and Mongolia.
- How is October 24 1929 remembered? Black Thursday.
- The River Danube flows into which sea? The Black Sea.
- Which strait separates the North and South islands of New Zealand? Cook Strait.
- What, in internet terminology, does FTP stand for? File Transfer Protocol.
- War and Peace is written by? Leo Tolstoy
- Pride and prejudice is written by? jane Austin
- Pakistan became UNO member in? 30 sep 1947
- Who was the chief editor of “Zamindar? Maulana Zafar Ali Khan
- First viceroy of the subcontinent was? Lord Canning
- Last viceroy of subcontinent? Lord Mountbatten
- OIC came into Existence? 1969
- How many states are there in USA? 50
- SAARC headquarters: Kathmandu
- UNO established on? 24th oct-1945
- Surah Without Bismillah? Surah Tauba
- A narkali Is wriiten by? Imtiaz Ali Taj
- RAja Ghidh Is written by? Bano Qudsiya
- Partition of Bengal Took place in ? 1905
- Suez Canal Connects ? Mediterian and red sea
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in? 1913
- India Wins Freedom Is written by? Abu ul Kalam azad
- Who was viceroy at time of partition of Bengal? Lord Curzon
- Clash of civilization is written by? Samuel Huntington
- UNO formed in? 24 oct 1945
- Longest river of world? Nile
- Largest Desert of world? Sahara
- Largest island of world? Greenland
- Largest ocean of world? Pacific Ocean
- Who, in World War II, were Axis Power? Germany, Italy. Japan.
- Which scientist used kites to conduct electrical experiments? Benjamin Frankline.
- What is the longest river in France? Rhine
- What is Autralia’s largest city? Sydney
- Which term meaning ‘lightning war’ was used to describe military tactics used by Germany in World War II? Blitzkrieg
- Scurvy is due to lack of? vitamin C
- Interfax is the news agency of? Russia
- Fasting became farz: 2 Hijri
- Gazwa tabook: 9 Hijri
- Who wrote hudaibiya: Hazart Ali (R.A)
- Allama Iqbal delivered his famous address at Allahabad in: 1930
- Author of “Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained” was: John Milton
- First Muslim woman who went to space by Russian Aircraft – Anousheh Ansari – 18th September 2006
- Country with the largest area in world – Russia
- Which river in the world carries maximum volume of water – Amazon
- Longest canal in the world is – Beloye More Baltic
- Which is the smallest country in the world – Vatican city
- Which is the world’s largest mountain range – Andes
- Largest producer of silk is- China
- Largest oil refinery is located at – Jamnagar Refinery- India
Also read: 230+ Repeated NTS MCQs with answers
- Angel Falls the world’s highest water fall is in – Venezuela
- Deepest lake in the world is – Lake Baikal- Russia (Siberia)
- Area with the least sunshine is – South pole
- Area of Asian continent is – 4,38,20,000 sq km
- Which is the deepest sea in the world – Caribbean
- Largest lake of the world is – Caspian sea
- Largest penininsula of the world is – Arabian peninsula 32,37,500 sq km
- River Nile falls in which sea – Mediterranean Sea
- Which is the most populous city in the world – Shanghai
- Which is the most densely populated city of the world – Manila
- Which is the least populous city of the world – Vatican
- Smallest republic is Nauru and its population is – 10,000 persons (area 2129 hectares)
- Largest concrete dam of world is in USA its name is – Grand Coulee Dam
- Rohunsky Dam is the highest dam in the world located in – Tajikistan
- World’s oldest parliament is of – Iceland
- Largest airport of the world is – King Abdul Aziz International Airport
- Which is world’s busiest airport – Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Airport located at the highest altitude is – Lhasa Airport 4363 meter height
- Which is the largest railway station in world – Grand Central Terminal – New York
- World’s highest railway station is – Condor Station Bolivia
- Which is the university with tallest building in world – Moscow State University
- The longest canal of the world is – Beloye More (in Baltic sea)
- Area wise the largest city of the world is – Kiruna – in Sweden – 8732 sq km
- Largest delta of the world is – Sundarbans
- Largest museum of the world is- British Museum
- Saltiest sea of the world is- Mediterranean sea
- Coldest place of the world is- Vostok – Antarctica
- Driest place of the world is- Death Valley (California)
- Smallest part of the matter discovered by scientists- Quark
- Longest platform of the world is- The Loop USA
- Longest rail tunnel of the world is – Saikan – Japan
- Longest road tunnel of the world is- St Gohtard (Sweden)
- Country with the oldest underground railway system is- England
- Fastest animal of the world is- Cheetah
- Animal which has longest life span- Tortoise
- Two rivers form the largest delta of world are- Ganges-Barhamputra
- Shortest river of the world is – Reo (Montana) 98 km
- Ringitt is the currency of: Malaysia
- Which province of Afghanistan is the highest opium producer- Helmand
- In which city biggest square Tiananmen is situated- Beijing – China
Read More: Sub Inspector MCQs and Solved Papers
- Which Indian religion was founded by Guru Nanak? Mughal
- What is the capital of Austria? Vienna
- What in printing do the letters ‘U.C’ stand for? Upper case.
- Which eye infection is sometimes called pinkeye? Conjunctivitis
- What sort of creature is an iguana? A lizard.
- What, politically, does UDI stand for? Unilateral declaration of independence.
- Wagga Wagga is a city in which Australian state? New South Wales.
- What do the initials FBI stand for? Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- What type of citrus fruit is a shamouti? Orange.
- Which astronomical unit os distance is greater, a parsec or a light year? A parsec.
- What in Russia is Izvestia? A newspaper.
- In the MG motor car, what do the letters MG stand for? Morris Garages.
- What part of the body consists of the duodenum, the jejunum and the ileum? Small intestine.
- What kind of foodstuff is Monterey Jack? (It was also a cartoon’s name ‘What’s for breakfast?’
- Who wrote Black Beauty? Anna Sewell.
- What is the capital of Poland? Warsaw.
- In medicine, what does the acronym SARS stand for? Severe Acute Respiratory System.
- The Kyukyu Island chain lies between which two countries? Japan & Taiwan.
- Which explorer discovered Victoris Falls in Africa? David Livingstone.
- Which war lasted 16 years longer than its name implies? The Hundred Year’s War.
- Which is the shallowest of the Great Lakes? Lake Erie.
- Sinhalese is a language spoken in which country? Sri Lanka.
- In economics, whose law states that: ‘bad money drives out good money’? Gresham’s
- What in Scotland is the meaning of the prefix ‘Inver’? River mouth.
- Which African country was formerly called French Sudan? Mali.
- Which sport was originally called ‘soccer-in-water’? Water polo.
- What does the acronym NAAFI stand for? Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes.
- On which river does Berlin stand? River Spree.
- What type of clock was invented in 1656 by Christian Huygens? The pendulum clock.
- In which desert is the world’s driest place? Atacama (Chile).
- Which is the world’s saltiest sea? The Red Sea.
- Which is the least salty? The Baltic Sea.
- Which nun won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979? Mother Teresa.
- Which scientist was named ‘Person of the Century’ by Time Magazine? Albert Einstein.
- Who sailed in Santa Maria? Christopher Columbus.
- What name is given to the stiffening of the body after death? Rigor mortis.
- Addis Ababa is the capital of which country? Ethiopia.
- Which American science-fiction writer wrote Fahrenheit 451? Ray Bradbury.
- What food is also called garbanzo? Chick-pea.
- What is the quality rating for diesel fuel, similar to the octane number for petrol? Catane number.
Also read: 100 Electrical Engineering NTS MCQs For various Electrical/Electronics JOBs
- What is the first book of the New Testament? The Gospel according to Saint Matthew.
- What name is given to the time taken for half the atoms in a sample of a radioactive isotope to decay? Half-life.
- Who was president of Kenya from 1964 to 1978? Jomo Kenyatta.
- Which German author wrote the anti-war novel All Quiet on the Western Front? Erich Maria Remarque.
- Who was the first British sovereign to make regular use of Buckingham Palace when in residence in London? Queen Victoria.
- What is meant by the musical term andante? At a moderate tempo.
- In a bullfight, what is the mounted man with a lance called? A picador.
- Which Dutch explorer discovered New Zealand? Abel Tasman.
- Who became first black world heavyweight boxing champion in 1918? Jack Johnson.
- What does the abbreviation RAF stand for? Royal Air Force.
- The Golden Arrow was a famous train that ran from Paris to which destination? Monte Carlo.
- What centigrade temperature is gas mark 6 equal to? 200 degrees C.
- Most immigration country is – USA
- Which country has most telephone subscribers – USA
- Country with largest natural gas reserves – Russia
- Most spoken language in the world is – Chinese
- Which is the Biggest library in the world- Library of Congress
- Ocean which has the biggest commercial activity in world is – Atlantic Ocean
- Which is the most recent state to join the USA- Hawai
- Country with largest foreign exchange reserves – japan
Also Read: Top 10 Best Medical Universities in Pakistan
- Largest automobile manufacturing center in the world is in – Detroit
- Largest postal network in the world is in – India
- The first railway line was laid in – England
- Largest man made canal in the world is – Suez Canal
- Longest optical fiber cable of the world is landed between – London and new York
- Who produced the first automobile – Henry Furd
- World’s freest economy with lowest taxes – Hong kong
- World’s largest nuclear power station is situated in – Canada
- World’s largest uranium producer is — Canada
- World’s largest paper producer is – USA
- Lowest per capita income in South Asia is of – Nepal
- First country to impose ban on sale of all forms of tobacco – Singapore
- Largest artificial lake of world is in Zambia and Zimbabwe – Kariba Lake
- First Muslim Woman Judge in America – Charlene Mekled
- World’s first stock exchange market is – Hamburg
- World’s largest under sea railway tunnel is between – France and England
- Which country first gave women a right to vote in 1893 – Newzealand
- World’s largest irrigation canal is – Indira Gandhi Canal
- Largest producer of diamond in world is – Bostwana
- Largest railway station of the world is- Grand Central Terminal, New York
Also Read: Top Best Engineering Universities of Pakistan
- Gibralter is known as – Smallest colony
- Which country has oldest anthem of world – Japan
- Which is the largest of animals – Blue whale
- Lowest populous Muslim country is- Maldives (area wise also)
- Largest Muslim country area wise- Kazakhstan
- Largest Muslim country population wise- Indonesia
- Muslim country with highest per capital income- Kuwait
- Quid-e-Azam’s mother tongue was – Gujrati
- Which SAARC Member Country has Largest Literacy Rate – Sri Lanka
- Mancher lake situated in – Jamshoro
- What name is given to the programs run by a computer, as opposed to the hardware – software
- Which is known as City of Skyscrapers – New York
- World environment day is on – 5th June
- The largest planet is – Jupiter
- Where the biggest Salt Mine located in Pakistan – Mangora
- The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from which province of Pakistan – NWFP
- In which country are the headquarters of the multinational company Nestle – Switzerland
- Which is the national flower of Pakistan – Jasmine
- What is the standard monetary unit of Turkey – Lira
- The Second largest city of Pakistan is – Lahore
Download PDF of Most Repeated PPSC MCQs With Answers
Note: If you want to read these MCQs offline, then you can download these MCQs from here. All of above repeated PPCS MCQs with their answers are available in the pdf that I have linked down just click on download.
This is all about List of Most Repeated PPSC MCQs with answers For jobs in 2019
Read More: FPSC Patrol Officer MCQs and Solved Past Papers
If you like this collection do not forget to comment below and share this post with your loved ones, and if you have any information regarding various tests and getting JOBs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
Stay connected for great stuff.
- Read More: Important 500+ Everyday Science MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Also Read: Important PAK Studies MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Also Read: Important Islamiat MCQs For Jobs in Pakistan
- Also Read: Computer MCQs for Jobs in Pakistan
- Read More Best Schools in Pakistan
Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.
Thanks for visiting STUDENTSHEART.COM
Go Mobile Price
Few of my friends are looking for such post, thanks a lot
Hey Go Mobile Price,
Thanks for your comment, and keep supporting StudentsHeart.com
It’s Good .do share more like that
Try to avoid mistakes.Many answers are wrong.
Mancher lake is situated in Jamshoro(Sindh).Many others are wrong as well.
Thanks for your comment, and thanks for correcting the mistake we have changed the answer as it was taken from the old source. After reviewing it we found Manchar lake is located west of the Indus River, it is now located in Jamshoro District, Sindh. before creation of Jamshoro District it was in Dadu District. Jamshoro district was split from Dadu District in December 2004. most of the outdated books are still referring it to Dadu District.
And please mention which answers are not correct so that we can improve them also it will help our readers.
~ Keep visiting StudentsHeart.com
Manchar lake is in Dadu. Correct yourself first
Which is the university with largest building in world
Answer : Moscow State University
Hey Husnain Ali,
Thanks for your comment, and thanks for correcting the mistake it will be great for our users.
~ Keep visiting: StudentsHeart.com
Plz send Pdf
You are doing very well job dude. Thanks
Hey Tabish Jillani,
Thanks for your comment, and keep supporting StudentsHeart.com
Largest salt mine in Pakistan is in Khewra.
Hey Abdul Sami,
Thanks for your comment, and thanks for correcting the mistake as it will be great for our users.
~ Keep visiting: StudentsHeart.com
You are right M. Dilawar Khan..
is me 1 nhi 2 nhi boht se answers mujhy ghalt nazar aay hain.kindly ya to is page se ye sary questions remove kro ya phir complete correction kro ta k aap ki waja se kisi ka test me nuqsan na ho.
Hey Abdul Sami,
Thanks for your comment, kindly share the incorrect answers as our team will rectify errors to ensure useful and accurate content to our users.
Share this article to your friends and family.
~ Keep visiting: StudentsHeart.com
Saif ur Rahman
Nice Work brother…
Kya apk pass pdf version mein koi last past paper ki collection hai?
Please ans me
Thickest layer of the Earth is Crust not Mantle
It’s good..This prove to be Helpfull for Students.
sir I have detected one wrong answer. Qauid’s mother tongue was not Gujrati. It was Marathi. Please correct it.