In this article, you will get all information regarding No Man’s Sky Update 4.15 Patch Notes from March 18, 2023
A new update has been released for No Man’s Sky Update 4.15. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. No Man’s Sky Update 4.15 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
There are two methods by which we deliver updates to players: One will be the weekly changes that will cover smaller adjustments, and the other will be downloadable updates to the game that will include more impactful bug fixes and changes.
- Fixed an issue that caused some flat-mode settings to be incorrectly applied to PSVR2, causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent rumble from working correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused water reflections to be missing on some graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blurriness and other visual glitches during warp.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from accessing their refiners.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Unhide System” button from working in the Hidden Systems list.
- Fixed a rare issue that could incorrectly allow players to access the Space Anomaly from the quick menu after a reload.
- Fixed a number of base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Space Anomaly missions to become stuck in the log after completing an expedition.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a Steam Deck-specific crash.
Source:No Man’s Sky
No Man’s Sky Update 4.15 Patch Notes from March 18, 2023
For more visit studentsheart.com
Latest News by studentsheart.com
Leave a Reply