In this article we are going to give you the Most Useful Islamic Studies MCQs with answers For jobs in 2020, These MCQs are taken from various Jobs test of National Testing Service, CSS, PMS, KPPSC, PPSC and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
We have collected all the data and we have tried to provide you the best information related to ISLAMIC STUDIES MCQs from basic to advance level with their answers. These Islamic Studies MCQs will help you for the Preparation of Job Test, Interview, and competitive exams, etc. These Islamic Studies MCQs will help you to secure maximum marks in upcoming NTS, CSS, PMS, KPPSC, PPSC and other competitive exams of Pakistan.
Islamic Studies MCQs Related to Holy Prophets
- In who many verses the tazkerah (mentioning ) of Holy Prophet is made?in 405 Verses
- The Bani Esrael are mentioned in how many sura? In 110 Verses.
- The Meraaj is mentioned in which sura? Sura Esra.
- In the holy Quran the name of which prophet is mentioned the most? Hazrat Musa.
- The birth of Hazrat Eesa is mentioned in which sura? Sura Marium.
- Which prophet was called ‘ zabihullah’? Hazrat Ismail
- Which prophet remained in the bally of fish? Hazrat Younes
- How many sura of the Holy Quran is on the name of prophets? six – Ibrahim, Mohammad, Nuh, Hud, Yousef & Younes.
- The generation of which Prophet is called ‘ Bani – Israel ‘? Hazrat Yaqoob.
- Which Prophet made the boat? Hazrat Nuh.
- The story of Hazrat Sulemaan and Belqees is in which sura? Sura Saba.
- Which prophets are still alive? HAZRAT EESA, IDREES, KHIZAR & ILYAS.
- The name of how many Prophets is mentioned in the holy Quran ? 26
- How many time the name of the Holy Prophet is mentioned in the Holy Quran? Five-time.
- Which prophet was given son in very old age? Hazrat Zakaria.
- Holy Prophet was born in? 571 A.D 22nd April.
- Father’s name? Hazrat Abdullah.
- Mother’ Name? Hazrat Amna.
- Maternal Grand Father’s name? Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
- Maternal Grandmother? Batarah.
- 10 is the number of? Uncles and 6 aunts.
- Prophet journeyed to? Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
- At 25 Prophet married to? Hazrat Khadija.
- Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all. ? 273
- first in Men. accepted? Hazrat Abu Bakar
- Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the? first time.
- The holy prophet had? 3 sons.
- The second wife of Holy Prophet. ? Hazrat Zubaida (RA)
- In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to? madina.
- How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six year
- The foster sister of Holy Prophet.? Sheema
- Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for ? 4 years.
- The age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.? 35
- Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept? Islam.
- Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the? first heaven.
- Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on? 2nd.
- Hazrat Yaqub on ?3rd.
- Hazrat Harron on ?5th.
- Hazrat Musa on? 6th.
- Hazrat Ibraheem on? 7th.
- Al-Kaswa is the name of? Camel on which prophet traveled.
- Prophet purchase mosque land at medina from? two orphans.
- Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had? 53 Articles.
- Transfer of Qibla was ordered in? 2nd A.H.
- First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan, fought in the 12th month of? First Hijrah.
- Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H.? 313 Muslims fought in the battle.
- Imam Zuhri (RA) became the first to consolidate? Ahadith
- No of Hadith Collected by? Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
- Prophet Hazrat Noah (AS) known as? Shaikh al Anbiy
- Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled ? Ameen-ul Ummat
- Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the ? first time
- The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as ? Dunbade-Khizra
- Baitul Mamoor is on? 7th Heaven.
- Mosque of Zarar was demolished by ? prophet.
- Ume Salma was present at the time of ? the battle of Khyber.
- Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of ?
- Lady named Zainab tried to poison ? the Holy Prophet.
- Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of ? Makkah .
- Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of ? Muttalib.
- Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission ? 615 A.d.
PAGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
This is all about the Ultimate Collection of Islamic Studies MCQs with their Answer, If you like this post, then share this post with your friends and family so that they could also get the maximum benefit from this information, and if you have any information regarding NTS tests and getting JOBs in Pakistan then please comment down below your experience so that, our viewers can get benefit from your knowledge.
Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.
Leave a Reply