In this article, you will get all information regarding Felon still at large after dismembering baby, police say

A felon with a long violent history remains at large after allegedly dismembering his 11-month-old daughter in Naugatuck, Connecticut.

The victim, Camilla Francisquini, was discovered Friday at the family home, the New Haven Register reported Monday.

“The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of his father, Christopher Francisquini, 31, who is the subject of an arrest warrant charging him with murder with special circumstances and risk of injury to a minor”, writes the newspaper. said.

The images show the suspect, who has a tattoo on his neck, and a photo of a man who appeared to be the suspect walking down a street wearing a white hoodie and black pants:

PLEASE SHARE | Authorities are still looking for Christopher Francisquini, the man accused of killing her 11-month-old child…

Posted by WTNH News 8 on Monday, November 21, 2022

Speak RegisterThe suspect and the child’s mother got into an argument early Friday while in Waterbury and police say he destroyed his mobile phone and cut off a court-ordered electronic monitor.

Officials believe Camilla was already dead when the couple argued, but her mother was unaware of the fact, according to Naugatuck Police Chief Colin McAllister. He said the mother had come to the house but he did not say whether she was the one who found the child.

Photos show a police vehicle outside the house and a memorial where citizens have placed teddy bears, flowers and candles:

COMING TO FIVE: The manhunt for Christopher Francisquini accused of brutally killing his infant daughter and…

Posted by Marissa Alter on Monday, November 21, 2022

Camilla’s death was ruled a homicide and “the manner of death being compressions to the neck as well as stab wounds,” an officer said at a Monday news conference.

“Investigators and first responders at the scene found Camilla’s body in a state of dismemberment when they arrived at the scene,” he added:

Authorities are still trying to determine a possible motive for the crime.

Francisquini left the scene in a car that was eventually found abandoned. Later that day, a man fitting the suspect’s description was reportedly seen walking down Quinnipiac Avenue in New Haven.

Authorities have warned citizens not to approach the suspect, who is considered armed and dangerous.

He was on special parole after serving a 10-year prison sentence for assault, but after his supervised parole in 2020 the suspect was taken into custody again in November last year for carjacking and assaulted correctional officers as he attempted to escape. the next day, the Register says the article.

“Police said Francisquini was free on bail totaling approximately $375,000 and being monitored by a GPS device when the homicide occurred last week,” the newspaper continued.

A neighbor was shaken by the recent news, telling Fox 61, “We’ve kind of had our day and I can’t get this little girl out of my head.”

“It really touches home, especially having a kid the same age. And to think it happened just a few houses away is really disturbing,” he said.

As the crime wave continues to hit the citizens of President Joe Biden’s (D) America, a mid-year survey found violent crime in cities across the country has risen more than 4% in the past first six months of this year, Breitbart News reported in September.

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.



Felon still at large after dismembering baby, police say

For more visit studentsheart.com

Latest News by studentsheart.com